Musical toys - Toddler toys for sale.
- A play or movie in which singing and dancing play an essential part. Musicals developed from light opera in the early 20th century
- a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
- talented in or devoted to music; "comes from a very musical family"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
Musical JoJo's Circus Toy
A wonderful toy from the series "JoJo's Circus" that I acquired yesterday at a store called Once Upon a Child. If it's turned on, it plays a different tune each time you turn the dial and the lights at the top light up. The knob on the top right changes the picture displayed at the bottom when you press it down.
Goat (Song: Lonely Goatherd): A musical toy. One of my collection.
This one was too cute looking I had to get.
toddler power ride on toys
free christmas toys for kids
dinosaurs toys for toddlers
free toys for kids by mail
hamster toys for kids
black girls toys
big bad boy toys